Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Black Sea Bass - Fishing Report – Feb 16, 2009




We were planning to go for tile fish & sea bass combo trip, but when we saw the captain, he wanted to change to just sea bass, because of the weather condition.
The first spot, about 360 feet deep, there was good action for first two hours and caught few tile fish and a very unusually look fish. I’ve never seen something like it. It weighs about 8 lb, big eye, and dark red color. Anyone know what this is let me know that I’m very curious about this. (Including picture of the red fish with others)
Back to fishing report, few people got their limit for sea bass average about 20 sea bass.

Next trip is on coming Monday, Feb 23, 2009, and same tile fish & sea bass. If you are interested, contact me via email, reply, or call me.

Thank you,
Mike.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fish is called Darwin Slimehead

Anonymous said...

Hi Mike,

My boyfriend and I buy our rigs and stuff from your store every time we go fishing. I didn't know you had a website. When are you planning your next trip? We would definitely go.

Thanks.

Peace Token Fishing Tackle said...

Next one will be March 16. Details are on my forum.
http://forums.peacetoken.com

Thanks.